Start off your morning right with healthy and colourful breakfast options everyone in your family will love!
In our latest Make It with Hamilton Beach episode, host Miranda Malisani shows us her recipes for healthy, filling and colourful breakfast options including butterfly pea flower tea, delicious breakfast toasts, and coffee oatmeal, all using appliances from our Hamilton Beach Elite line. In this episode, Miranda is joined with fellow mom and registered dietitian Noelle Martin!
- 4 cups water
- 2 lemon-ginger herbal tea bags
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Butterfly pea flower Adding less or more depending on the deep colour hue you want to achieve.
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- Using a kettle with adjustable temperature, like the Hamilton Beach Elite kettle, press the oolong button then start
- Add lemon ginger tea bags to a carafe and pour boiling water over top.
- Add in butterfly pea flower, honey and lemo.
- Place in fridge to chill.
- Stir before serving.
Recipe by Miranda Malisani Miranda Malisani, RNCP is a Toronto based Nutritionist who is recognized nationally for her expertise in holistic nutrition. Her down-to-earth attitude and ability to cater her services to an individual’s needs has made her a leader in the field.
Share this Recipe
TAGS: breakfast, butterfly tea, Elite, ginger, healthy, lemon
CATEGORIES: Make it with Hamilton Beach