Cheers to good health. Get all the benefits from bone broth in half the time in our latest Make It with Hamilton Beach episode!
Host Miranda Malisani creates delicious, soul-warming lemon ginger bone broth using our Multi-Function Pressure Cooker. Perfect for cold weather season, it’s packed with nutrients and health benefits ideal for the whole family. Watch the full recipe video now then recreate it at home .. https://youtu.be/J3-sJVi2r4g
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3" knob ginger
- 1 medium oinion, cut in half
- 1 large parsnip, peeled and roughly diced
- 1 cup shitake mushroom
- 2 large cloves garlic, smashed
- 1-2 lemons cut into wedges to serve with stock
- Himilayan pink sale and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Press the Brown/Saute button on Hamilton Beach Pressure cooker. Lightly heat oil in cooker and cook chicken wings for 15 minutes each pound. This is to avoid over-crowding.
- Add vegetables and mushrooms in pressure cooker.
- Add cold water to bring level to the cooker's 1/2 fill line. Press SOUP button, setting time to 40 minutes on high.
- Once time is completed allow cooker to de-pressurize by pressing steam valve. Strain stock through a fine-mesh strainer; discard solid.
- Refrigerate stock until well chilled, then remove solid cap of fat from top. Serve in a mug to sip on or a bowl with added garnishes of your choice.
Recipe by Miranda Malisani Miranda Malisani, RNCP is a Toronto based Nutritionist who is recognized nationally for her expertise in holistic nutrition. Her down-to-earth attitude and ability to cater her services to an individual’s needs has made her a leader in the field.
Share this Recipe
TAGS: bone broth, ginger, lemon, pressure cooker
CATEGORIES: Make it with Hamilton Beach, soup & stews